Okey.. I'm quite busy today so I don't have time to figure out why the following photos are shown sideways.. You are probable in the possession of a flexible neck, so reading it shouldn't be the biggest challenge for you :)
Sunday, April 3, 2011
A Good Teacher?
I've completely forgotten about an overview of The University of Eastern Finland's guidelines - or principles - of what makes a good teacher. I got the mind map at a course I attended two months ago. The guidelines are made in a collaboration between the principals of the faculties of education at different universities in Finland. If I remember correctly, the mind map is from 2009.
Okey.. I'm quite busy today so I don't have time to figure out why the following photos are shown sideways.. You are probable in the possession of a flexible neck, so reading it shouldn't be the biggest challenge for you :)
Okey.. I'm quite busy today so I don't have time to figure out why the following photos are shown sideways.. You are probable in the possession of a flexible neck, so reading it shouldn't be the biggest challenge for you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment